Just before 16.00h a Polish paraglider misjudged his landing above Otívar and came down in a barranco – a large turn out of the emergency services took part in his rescue.
Three people, aged 19, 52 and 72, were hospitalised, suffering from smoke poisoning as a result of fire in their apartment block in Motril.
The title is an improbably combination of words, but as improbable as it might seem three firemen volunteers from Sevilla were arrested by the Greeks for Human Trafficking
Two accidents were the result of spilt oil on the road surface at the bottom end of Calle Guadix in Almuñécar, where it meets San Cristóbal, as well as further up the street.
A fire broke out in the Majuelo Botanical Gardens in Almuñécar last night (8th) between 20.30h and 23.00h, in the stage area of the park.
Two firemen were injured, putting out a fire on the Cabra road, before the Suspiro del Moro junction. The fire broke out Thursday the 2nd in the early hours of the morning.