Motril House Fire

A 45-year-old man in Motril had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire on Sunday the 8th of January.

According to the emergency services, the incident was reported at 12.35h when passersby phoned 112 to say that there was a fire on Calle Emilio More.

The victim received treatment on the spot, making it unnecessary for him to be sent to hospital.

The Fire Services managed to put the fire out and indicated that it had been caused by a faulty kitchen appliance.

(News: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *