Tag Archive

Torrecuevas House Fire

By Hugh MacArthur

Torrecuevas is twice in the news today; once for the romería and once for a house fire, caused by a short circuit in a TV set. »

Morche Restaurant Destroyed by Fire

By Paula Anthony

It couldn't have happened at a worse time, with summer upon them; Restaurante La Farola in Morche has been gutted by fire. »

A Fire in An Operating Theatre

By Martin Myall

A maintenance worker suffered burns to 35% of his body after an electrical fire broke out in an operating threatre at the Hospital Clínica Inmaculada, Granada. A second worker involved was also treated for less serious burns. »

AD Gill Sidebar
AD Casa Bonaza Sidebar
AD Mengel Sidebatr