Torrecuevas House Fire

Monday, May 20, 2019
By Hugh MacArthur

ALM Torrecuevas House FireTorrecuevas is twice in the news today; once for the romería and once for a house fire, caused by a short circuit in a TV set. The Almuñécar fire service had a hard time putting the fire out because of the high temperatures.

The fire broke out just after 21.30h in a bedroom on the first floor of the house. The family had acted quickly and closed the bedroom door and thus stopped the fire from spreading throughout the house.

Whilst the fire personnel were inside tackling the fire the Policía Local were outside directing the traffic as the fire engine was occupying one of the lanes on the Jete road in front of the building.

The fire was declared ‘out’ at 23.00h but most of the family went to stay with relatives with only two members staying behind to sleep on the ground floor.

(News: Almunecar, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

AD Gill Sidebar
AD Casa Bonaza Sidebar
AD Mengel Sidebatr