Motril’s golf course, Los Moriscos, will reopen on the 30th of May, observing all the safety regulations for both staff and golfers.
Restrictions include: before playing:
- Make a booking in advance.
- Green fees should be paid via internet or by phone using a credit card.
- You can use buggies both as an individual or as a family, which will be desinfected before and after use.
- Golf bags will be desinfected before and after use by the club staff.
- A maximum of four players per games is permitted.
- The changing rooms are closed so come already in your golfing clothes.
Restrictions include: when playing:
- Maintaining a distance between players at all times.
- Players must try and put sand bunkers back as the found them without the use of rakes.
- You mustn’t remove the flags from the holes; you can’t move or touch them.
- You must keep up a good pace and cannot let other players coming up behind overtake you on the course.
- Avoid lengthy goodbyes and physical contact.
- You cannot clean your clubs or shoes within the golf-course premises.
- It is recommended that upon leaving or arriving you go directly from or to your car without stopping to chat.
(News: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)