Hot Night in San Antonio

MOT fire service OnLThe occupants of a flat in the San Antonio area of Motril must have thought that Monday night was exceptionally hot, and it was, for them.

An electrical appliance on the shelf above the bathroom washbasin had a melt down, sparking a fire which quickly spread to the rest of the flat.

The incident occurred a little before 21.45h, which was when the Motril fire service received a call out, despatching two vehicles to the fire.

Fortunately, nobody was injured, but what ever electrical device caused the fire is definitely ‘flat lining.’

(News: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *