British Man Dies from Burns

AND Vithas Xanit Hospital InternacionalA 75-year-old British man died on Sunday the 16th after nearly a month of being treated for extensive burns.

The man had been severely injured in a camping-gas-bottle explosion in his motor home on the 3rd of June in Nerja.

As a result of the explosion the man suffered burns to 60% of his body, mainly on the back of his head and down his back.

He was rushed to the Hospital Comarcal de la Axarquía and thence to Hospital Carlos Haya, which has a specialised, burns unit, where he remained for several weeks before being transferred to Vithas Xanit Hospital Internacional in Benalmádena, where he died.

(News: Nerja, Axarquia, Costa del Sol, Malaga, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *