Motril House Fire

MOT fire service OnLThere was a house fire in Motril at the beginning of April on Calle Inclán, which is in the north of the town. Two men and a woman were treated for smoke inhalation.

The emergency services received a call just after one in the afternoon from concerned neighbours and accordingly a fire engine and a police unit were despatched to the scene.

An ambulance was also sent to the scene and treated the two men, aged 35 and 56, and the woman, aged 70.

The fire was caused by a mattress catching light, which could have been caused by a cigarette, according to the Fire Service spokesman.

(News: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *