Motril Town Hall will be collecting municipal car tax starting the last day of this month, lasting until the 31st of May.
The Impuesto sobre Vehículos de Tracción Mecánica, better known as the IVTM will be delivered in bill form to your home before the end of the voluntary payment period mentioned above. If you don’t receive it, then you can do either of the following three things:
* Go to the Gestión Tributaria office in the Town Hall building; i.e., C/Plaza de la Libertad, Nº 3, bringing with you a copy of your TIE.
* Use one of the Oficinas Municipales de Distrito.
* Do it online: https://sede.motril.es
As for paying the bill once you’ve go it:
* Through any of the following banks: Bankia, BBVA or the Caja Rural de Granada.
* Online using a credit card via the Town Hall webpage (www.motril.es) Pasarela de Pago de Entidad Colaboradora Bankia link.
In order to avoid queueing up or delays, it is recommended that you set up a standing order from any bank entity.
If you do have a standing order in place, it will be charged to your account starting the 30th of April.
(News: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)