Chiringuito Destroyed by Fire

Friday, August 17, 2018
By Vivienne Hughes

AXA Chiringuito Fire Torre del Mar 02The second item of news from over the Málaga border concerns a chiringuito fire in Torre del Mar yesterday morning.

The chiringuito, Bere Bere was completely burnt out with the blaze punctuated by butane bottles exploding.

Three fire crews were needed to deal with the blaze, which fortunately, occurred early in the morning before many people were around. The fire personnel managed to completely extinguish the fire by 10.00h

According to the chiringuito owner, the fire broke out in the kitchen where the chip fryers were.

Fortunately, nobody was injured but the establishment is a write-off leaving the staff without jobs and the owner without a business.

Chiringuito Bere Bere is one of the most popular in the municipality and is situated at the western end of the beach, near an area of empty land where the fair is normally set up.

Dentro del chiringuito calcinado en Torre del Mar
en
Videos

(News: Torre del Mar, Axarquia, Costa del Sol, Malaga, Andalucia)

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

AD ISA sidebar