Angler Electrocuted

panto de la vega del jabalonA 40-year-old angler died from electrocution as he fished in the La Vega del Jabaón reservoir in the province of Ciudad Real (Castilla-La Mancha) on the 21st of September.

The unlucky fisherman snagged his line on a nearby, overhead electricity cable as he attempted to cast, making the tragic blunder of wading into the water in an attempt to pull it free…

(News: Vega del Jabalon, Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *