Two Electricians Injured

Two electricians in Almuñécar were injured when they received a high-voltage discharge whilst working on a fuse box in the garage of a 4-storey building on Avenida Don Juan Carlos, just before five in the afternoon.

Both men, aged 43 and 32, were treated for electrical burns; the younger man in the Almuñécar Medical Centre, and the older one, who received worse injuries, at the area hospital in Motril, Santa Ana.

(News: Almunecar, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *