Motril House Fire

A small house fire in Motril on Saturday resulted in two people being treated for smoke inhalation at Hospital Santa Ana.

MOT House Fire 13OC23The fire was located in a house on Calle Santa Isabel and reported around 18.30h. The Motril fire service, Policía Nacional, Policía Local and an ambulance were despatched to the scene.

The fire was in a bathroom within the garage in a wastepaper basket and likely caused by the contents of a hookah.

A hookah is a single or multi-stemmed instrument for heating or vaporising and then smoking either tobacco, flavoured tobacco or sometimes cannabis, hashish and opium.

(News/Noticias: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *