Motril Incident App

The Mayor of Motril, Luisa García Chamorro, together from members of her Board of Councillors, announced the arrival of a new phone app entitled Motril Incidencias.

Through this app residents of Motril can report anything they find broken, etc directly to the Town Hall. The app, she considered, would modernise Motril towards its goal of being a Smart City.

“There is not only going to be this phone application because the cable laying for the CCTV cameras around town are nearly completed, allowing the Town Hall to control incidents that occur in our town,” she said.

The app has been part financed (80%) through EU funding (Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional FEDER) and the remaining 20% has been put up through municipal funding.

According to the Mayor the app will be able to do everything barring making sandwiches and doing the washing up. Users will be able to send photos and indicate where they find problems, such as broken street lighting, uncollected rubbish and dangerous anomalies in road and pavement surfaces.

So, in order to obtain the download Motril Incidencias, find RosmimanCity o scan the QR code that is on display on the Town Hall webpage.

(News/Noticias: Motril, Costa Tropical, Granada, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *