Cockroach Revenge

Owners of a flat in Torre del Mar were suprised when cockroaches hit back after being sprayed – well not really, but there was a bit of cosmic justice about.

An explosion in the said flat was first thought to have been caused by a gas leak, but in the end it turned out to have been caused by a liberal use of insecticide.

The owners had been busily spraying copious amounts of cockroach killer under all the kitchen cupboards, under the fridge, cooker and washing machine… but they forgot that these kitchen appliances are electrical.

When the fridge kicked in it caused a spark and the accumulated insecticide at floor level ignited causing a flash.

Granted, it killed the cockroaches but it also made a mess of the kitchen…

(News: Torre del Mar, Axarquia, Costa del Sol, Malaga, Andalucia)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *